MSOC Quality Assurance Program Cycle 01/2018 (trial)
1. Case history:
Case 1 (GYNAE): 23 y.o. premenopause, routine (Liquid-based cytology-cervix)
Case 2 (GYNAE): 55 y.o. prolonged menses (Liquid-based cytology-cervix)
Case 3 (GYNAE): 54 y.o. PV bleeding (Liquid-based cytology-cervix)
Case 4 (GYNAE): 46 y.o. PV discharge (Conventional-cervix)
Case 5 (GYNAE): 45 y.o. postcoital bleed (Conventional-cervix)
Case 6 (GYNAE): 39 y.o. premenopause, routine (Conventional-cervix)
Case 7 (FNAC): 42 y.o. male, right neck swelling for 1 year
Case 8 (FNAC): 37 y.o. female, anterior neck swelling for 1 year
Case 9 (NONGYNAE): 75 y.o. male, pleural effusion (pleural fluid)
Case 10 (NONGYNAE): 5 y.o. male, known case of Burkitt's Lymphoma (cerebrospinal fluid)
2. To view the cases, kindly install the viewer program CaseViewer_2.1_RTM_v184.108.40.206595.exe attached in the pendrive.
3. The participating laboratory is required to submit the diagnoses online via www.mymsoc.org or directly to this submission form: https://goo.gl/aSUSVU
4. The password to view the cases is MSOC201801
5. Each submitting participant has to key in the institutional validation code*, which will be emailed to the corresponding heads of departments/units or representatives of each institute.
6. This cycle will open from 15 April 2018 until 15 May 2018.
7. The last submitted responses will be regarded as the final submission of the institute. Any submission later than 15 May will not be entertained. Any enquiries, kindly email: email@example.com
Noorasmaliza Md Paiman
Coordinator for MSOC QAP
*Kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the institutional validation code. Please state representative’s name and institution.